Meeting Agenda (draft)

Items listed on the April 6, 2020 draft agenda can be added or removed up until meeting time. Only use this as a basic outline.

Permit Applications & 2020 ECATO scholarship Application

If you are adding on, building a porch, shed or other outbuilding, you will need a Building Permit Exemption. 

A Stormwater Application is also necessary anytime you cover the ground (ie. concrete, buildings, carports, etc.)

All Township roads have a 10 ton weight limit so vehicles over the limit must bond their route.

Political signs are allowed in our Township but a permit is necessary.

Outdoor parties or gatherings require an amusement permit (call office for specifications).

Constructing a driveway off of a Township road would need to be permitted.

Employment Application (CDL)